If you want to start looking forward to driving every day, there’s no better way than investing in a Mercedes-Benz automobile. These vehicles are the most advanced on the planet. For help in choosing which Mercedes will be best for your needs and desires, and where to take it for a spin in the L.A. area, visit the following websites.
- Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC clean diesel engines are designed to deliver more torque, longer engine life, and better city and highway fuel economy than a regular gasoline engine. Learn more about BlueTEC technology at MBusa.com.
- Read this review of the 2012 Mercedes-Benz GL 350 BlueTEC at Forbes.com.
- The Mercedes-Benz M-Class is known for consistently achieving top safety results in Insurance Institute for Highway Safety crash tests. Go to IIHS.org to see the safety ratings of many 2012 Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- AutoGuide.com reviewed the Mercedes-Benz 4Matic all-wheel drive system, finding that the advanced technology behind 4Matic is extremely effective without having a negative impact on the weight or fuel economy of the vehicle.
- To find attractions in Los Angeles—such as the best parks, theatres, museums, and walkways—visit TripAdvisor.com.
- Have a closer look at some of the high tech safety features that come with the 2012 Mercedes M-Class.
- If you’re torn between the allure of a coupe and the practicality of a sedan, check out the four-door Mercedes CLS-Class coupé. Read a review of it at TheTruthAboutCars.com.
- At CarandDriver.com, you can learn more about the 2012 lineup of Mercedes vehicles, and how each one has been improved.
Are you interested in scheduling a test drive? Call Mercedes-Benz of Encino at (888) 851-6170. We look forward to seeing you!